THINKIT-I receive and activate the grace of God( Ro. 5:17) by speaking it(2Cor.4:13, Ps.116:10) over my life because the spirit of faith is speaking. And the power of death and life are in the tongue (Pro. 18:21). I have the power of life and death in my tongue, therefore I speak life over myself, not negative death words in order to give the Holy Spirit something to work with. For He is the Spirit of truth and God’s Word is truth(John 17:17), so I speak God’s Word over my life, for this is what is in my born again spirit that God recreated(2Cor. 5:17). And as Jesus is so am I in this world(1John 4:17). And I am one spirit with Him(1Cor. 6:17). And I am crucified with Christ, yet I live, not I, but Christ Who lives in me(Gal. 2:20, Ro. 6:4). So when I speak I am saying who I am in Christ Jesus in my spirit. And the Holy Spirit can work with these truths to manifest them in my life. For we all have received out of His abundance and had a share and were supplied with one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift heaped upon gift (John 1:16).
Hebrews 11:1 says faith is now, so I believe I have it now(Mark 11:23-24). Heb. 4:3 says: For we who have believed (adhere to and trusted in and relied on God) do enter that rest, in accordance with His declaration that those [who did not believe] should not enter when He said, As I swore in My wrath, They shall not enter My rest; and this He said although [His] works had been completed and prepared [and waiting for all who would believe] from the foundation of the world]. So you can see God’s work is already done. We have to believe and confess and renew our minds to His truths((Eph. 4:23, Ro. 12:2) by speaking and confessing His truths over our lives, because He’s already given us everything pertaining to life and godliness(2Peter 1:3-4).
We have to appropriate His grace through faith, speaking and believing it, getting it into our hearts. We are spirit, soul and body(1Thess. 5:23), in that order. Our spirits were born again, not our souls which is our mind, emotions and will. We have to renew our minds to get it to agree with our spirits. We have to make the confessions of what Jesus says we are, for Jesus is the High Priest of our confession(Heb. 3:1, NKJV). And Heb. 10:23 says: So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it, for He Who promised is reliable(sure) and faithful to His Word. Heb. 3:14 says: For we have become fellows with Christ (the Messiah) and share in all He has for us, if only we hold our first newborn confidence and original assured expectation[ in virtue of which we are believers] firm and unshaken to the end. This is saying you should persevere in your confession. Pro. 7:1 says: My son, keep my words; lay up within you my commandments [for use when needed] and treasure them. So when tribulations come the Word will come up out of your spirit if you have planted His Word in your heart in abundance(Matt. 12:34-35), by speaking it, which is the way to get it into your heart(Ps. 45:1).
Take authority over your thought life by casting down evil thoughts that are not of God and replacing them with God’s Word(2Cor. 10:3-5). Matthew 6:31, KJV says: take no thought saying. So take no thought saying anything that is contrary to the Word of God. Pro. 4:24 says : Put away from you false speech and dishonest speech, and willful and contrary talk put far from you. Remember you need to speak spirit words to your spirit. John 6:63 says:The words I speak are spirit and life. Words are very important. They are either of life or of death. They can change your life and attitudes for the better in Christ Jesus or contrary words to the Word of God can cause you to remain in your condition. That is why God says be renewed in the spirit of your mind so that what comes out of your mouth is life. Pro. 16:23 says: The mind of the wise instructs his mouth, and adds learning and persuasiveness to his lips. So the mind instructed in God’s Word can persuade the mouth to speak life. You will speak the solutions, for example:
You can speak to sickness and tell it that by His stripes you are healed instead of agreeing with the sickness and speaking the problem and embedding it any further. You are not denying the problem but you are speaking the Word of God to it which is medicine for the ailment(Pro. 4:20-23). That is why you speak the Word to it, to get rid of it. Col. 2:6 says: as you have received Christ as Lord so walk and regulate your life in union with and conformity to Him. So I received Christ by using my mouth to confess and receive Him(Ro.10:9-10), so in the same manner I use my mouth to walk by faith(by believing) and with thanksgiving to receive His faith promises. Philemon 1:6 says:[And I pray] that the participation in and sharing of your faith may produce and promote full recognition and appreciation and understanding and precise knowledge of every good [thing] that is ours in [our identification with] Christ Jesus [and unto His glory]. I want to share faith with you. For it is impossible to please God without faith(Heb. 11:6).
So I confess with my mouth what God’s grace says:
1) Greater is He Who is me than he who is in the world(1John 4:4)
2) No weapon formed against me shall prosper(Isaiah 54:17).
3) I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me(Phil.4:13).
4) I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might(Eph 6:10).
5) I am a praiser of God and His Grace and Glory(Eph1:6&12 Isaiah 43:21).
6) I am accepted in the Beloved(Eph1:6).
7)I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus(2 Cor 5:21, Ro. 3:24).
8) By His stripes I am healed in my body and emotions(1Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:4-5).
9) Jesus is my Refuge( Ps. 91:2).
10) I have the mind of Christ(1Cor 2:16).
11) I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus(Eph 2:10).
12) I love God because He first loved me(1John 4:19).
13) I am so grateful to God(Eph 5:20, 1Thess 5:18, Ps.66:8).
14) Jesus is my Peace(Eph. 2:14).
15) The joy of the Lord is my strength(Neh 8:10).
16) Jesus is my Wisdom. (1Cor 1:30)
17) As Jesus is so am I in this world(1John 4:17).
18) There is now no condemnation for me because I am in Christ Jesus(Ro. 8:1).
19) I do not have a spirit of fear(of timidity, of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but I have been given a spirit of power, and of love and of calm and well balanced mind and discipline and self control(2Tim 1:7)
20) God supplies all my needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus(Phil. 4:19).
21) I have been blessed by Father God in Christ with every spiritual(given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the heavenly realm( Eph. 1:3).
22) I am the redeemed of the Lord(Ps. 107:2).
23) Thank You Father for the manifestation of these truths in my life by the Holy Spirit, and help me to confess these truths at least once a day, in Jesus’ name Amen.